I am a Postdoctoral Researcher at Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne (EPFL) since November 2020. My research interests lie in machine learning and computer vision, and more precisely in learning (robust) representations and generative modeling.
- April 2022: I was awarded a highlighted reviewer award at ICLR 2022.
- March 2022: The following paper has been accepted at CVPR 2022: 'Cluster-guided Image Synthesis with Unconditional Models'.
- January 2022: The following papers have been accepted at ICLR 2022: 'Controlling the Complexity and Lipschitz Constant improves Polynomial Nets' and 'The Spectral Bias of Polynomial Neural Networks'.
- October 2021: The following paper has been accepted at NeurIPS 2021: 'Conditional Generation Using Polynomial Expansions'.
- July 2021: I was awarded a best reviewer award (top 10%) at ICML 2021.
- The following paper has been accepted at Proceedings of the IEEE (2021): 'Tensor methods in computer vision and deep learning'